Do you want to work on a great project that you will enjoy and find fulfilling?
We are People Consulting, a consulting company with more than 15 years of history on the Czech market. We are looking for experienced professionals for our client who
- Are interested in doing work that they will enjoy
- They want to apply their knowledge and move forward, both professionally and personally
We are now looking for the
Software Project Leader & Scrum Master
The Software Project Leader & Scrum Master is responsible to identify, establish, control the activities, tools, budget and resources necessary for a project to produce a SW product, in the context of the internal and external project’s requirements and constraints. He/she drives the projects execution applying the automotive SW best practices, such as project baseline management, change request, risk assessment and mitigation, problem resolution management, lesson learned and continuous improvement actions.
He/she is working for the Electrification Centre of Excellence team which is responsible for developing an unique product portfolio of e-mobility solutions.
SW Program Management
- Definition of the scope of the work for the project, feasibility evaluation of achieving the goals of the project with available resources and constraints.
- Sizing and estimation of the activities and resources necessary to complete the work, definition and monitoring of the interfaces within the project, and with other projects and organizational units, plans for the execution of the project definition, implementation and maintenance, monitoring and reporting of the progress of the project, identification and implementation of the corrective (and preventive) actions when project goals are not achieved.
- Estimate and control the budget of the software project, the budget includes the software tools, licenses and contractors.
PM process definition and implementation into the projects
- Under supervision of the Software Project Leader & Scrum Master, he/she drives the continuous SW project management process improvement accordingly to the relevant automotive standards (ASPICE, Functional Safety, Cyber Security).
- He/she partners with SW Quality engineer to drive SW design review, maturity steps approval process, baseline and change management, project execution monitoring, risk management, applying quantitative metrics and summarizing them in a few concise executive ones, to be used in the executive reviews.
- "Scrum master" role - driving the team through a modern agile approach, playing the role of "scrum master" in the project and identify the best compromise to make sure the team has the capacity to deliver. Negotiate with the stakeholders the best, but at the same time feasible milestones timing. Support the team in the operational activities (budget, tool, escalation). Extract from the team the issues that are reducing the effectiveness/efficiency beyond the project execution itself.
What do we expect from you:
- Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer or technical equivalent
- Project Management Experience from SW projects
- Strong experience in Agile development principles
- Customer (internal and external) interface experience
- High level understanding of Automotive SW and HW/Electronics solution, vehicle Electric and Electrical architectures, automotive product standards (e.g. AUTOSAR), product development experience including automotive HW and SW products.
- ASPICE understanding
- Knowledge of requirements and SW development tool (JAMA, JIRA) and PM tools (MSP)