Our client is a leading provider of complex B2B services in Europe. For their Czech based CEE Headquarter we are now looking for the IT Project Manager.
The IT Project Manager will be
responsible for leading and managing the Corporate IT Services across the clients CEE operations (9 countries) to provide services to internal business functions and internal clients.
In this role you will be
- leading local IT teams in relation with International IT Projects
- setting up strategy for Software/Applications across the region
- leading the IT Project Management
- part of tenders for new suppliers, managing suppliers and relationship with them
- providing/managing IT Security Audits
- responsible for Identifying and qualifying risks & provide management with action plans
- representing International department’s interests in systems projects
- defining local project scope in line with global planning
- ensuring that ERP and other systems are implemented as defined at corporate level
- acting as the local IT manager and overseeing existing supplier relationships providing application management services
You are the right one for our client if you have the following skills and experience:
· Degree in Information Technology or related field
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT field, the best from Services Industries
· Proven experience in IT Project Management
· Experience in global organizations, multisite operations
· Experience with third party providers
· Advanced Technology Leadership skills: Cloud Computing and Hosting, Global Networks, Mobility, Microsoft Windows
· Sound knowledge on Enterprise Resource Planning [ERP] implementation & support
· Experience with technologies such as SharePoint and Office365
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Additional language skills relevant to the region
· Willingness to travel (the role requires about 60-70% travel)
You can expect a very competitive salary with all benefits of a leading multinational company.
For your questions please feel free to contact Arnošt Schmidt (+420 606 769 666 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Also please provide us with your latest CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If there will be no answer within 4 weeks after acceptation of your CV, our client preferred another applicant, who has better fulfilled, according to the sent CV, our clients requirements.
To be able to work with your personal information, it is important that you give us permission to process your personal information.
By replying to this job offer, you agree with the processing of your personal information and confirm that you have had the opportunity to learn about personal data handling here.
If you do not want to give us your GDPR approval, please let us know this information when sending your CV. If you do not give us your consent, we can not offer you any other suitable work profile, such as those we do not advertise.
If your profile will meet the requirements of one of our clients, we will contact you within 10 days at the latest. In case that our client has other requirements for your desired position, we will consider your profile for other current offers and we will include your CV in our database. We will be glad to contact you with a different job offer matching your profile and the client's requirements.
We look forward to a successful future cooperation and wish you a nice day.
Your PeopleConsulting Team