• Participate in monthly closing of financials
• Participate in special projects by supporting management and the project team in various tasks
• Account for fixed assets movements and maintain depreciation runs
• Reconcile and analyze balance sheet and income statement accounts
• Produce a variety of financial reports including periodic reports and analyses
• Support internal and external audits
• Engage in process improvement initiatives
• Min. 2 years of experience with GL processes
• Knowledge of SAP
• 25 days holidays
• Sick days
• Contribution to pension plan
• Cafeteria system - MULTI VOUCHERS (value of 1000K)
• Team building activities
If you are interested in this job opening, please send your CV in English to email@example.com
or contact me on +420 606 769 666 directly.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If there will be no answer within 2 weeks after acceptation of your CV, our client preferred another applicant, who has better fulfilled, according to the sent CV, our clients requirements.
To be able to work with your personal information, it is important that you give us permission to process your personal information.
By replying to this job offer, you agree with the processing of your personal information and confirm that you have had the opportunity to learn about personal data handling here.
If you do not want to give us your GDPR approval, please let us know this information when sending your CV. If you do not give us your consent, we can not offer you any other suitable work profile, such as those we do not advertise.
If your profile will meet the requirements of one of our clients, we will contact you within 10 days at the latest. In case that our client has other requirements for your desired position, we will consider your profile for other current offers and we will include your CV in our database. We will be glad to contact you with a different job offer matching your profile and the client's requirements.
We look forward to a successful future cooperation and wish you a nice day.
Your PeopleConsulting Team