Accounts Receivable – English
As an Accounts Receivable (AR) you will be part of a Global Business Service Group in Prague. This role includes processing customer payments, providing support in reviewing, researching, validating and clearing customer deductions including returns, markdowns, trade spend, customer fines, shortages, etc., as well as identifying, analyzing and escalating disputes, proactively managing overdue receivables, and prioritizing collections efforts for maximum success.
· Manage cash applications and create and monitor aging reports
· Manage deductions, matching with appropriate credit notes and managing deduction discrepancies
· Analyze Customer account, review open items, investigate unidentified deductions and overpayments, prepare write-off/credits/debits requests
· Systemize, develop and improve processes of identifying and following-up on disputes and their timely resolution
· Lead collaboration between finance, sales and customer service teams for fast and effective disputes resolutions
· Participate in special projects by supporting management and the project team in various tasks
· Maintenance of quality relationships with external and internal customers
· Support internal and external audits by providing audit schedules, support and responses to inquiries
· Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls
What you need to have:
· Degree or diploma in finance/accounting or relative work experience
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English required
· Accuracy and excellent attention to details, problem resolution skills
· Expertise in working with Microsoft application (Excel - pivot tables / v-lookups / etc.) and must have an aptitude for working in web based applications
· Minimum of 1 year experience with SAP
· Organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are required
· Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
Our client offers:
- Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
- Perfect work atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package (benefit package includes 25 days vacation entitlement, contribution to lunch vouchers, sick-days etc.)
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If there will be no answer within 2 weeks after acceptation of your CV, our client preferred another applicant, who has better fulfilled, according to the sent CV, our clients requirements.
To be able to work with your personal information, it is important that you give us permission to process your personal information.
By replying to this job offer, you agree with the processing of your personal information and confirm that you have had the opportunity to learn about personal data handling here.: www.peopleconsulting.cz/en/candidates-services/personal-data-protection-in-compliance-with-gdpr.
If you do not want to give us your GDPR approval, please let us know this information when sending your CV. If you do not give us your consent, we can not offer you any other suitable work profile, such as those we do not advertise.
If your profile will meet the requirements of one of our clients, we will contact you within 10 days at the latest. In case that our client has other requirements for your desired position, we will consider your profile for other current offers and we will include your CV in our database. We will be glad to contact you with a different job offer matching your profile and the client's requirements.
We look forward to a successful future cooperation and wish you a nice day.
Your PeopleConsulting Team